Relating to Placement Guidelines:
1. The role of T&P (Training & Placement) Cell is to facilitate placement related activities. T&P provides students with multiple placement opportunities and continually help you to achieve a good offer.
2. The Placement facility is available to all the students registered with T&P Cell through the policy ONE JOB TO ONE STUDENT AT THE FIRST INSTANCE. This will ensure that every student will get equal job opportunities and only few students do not consume up all the jobs.
3. Any student against whom show cause notice/warning letter have been issued; will not be allowed to appear in campus recruitment. The students are required to submit a certificate showing their academic performance as well as satisfactory conduct in the institute/hostel signed by all concerned department faculties wardens to the faculty In-charge Training & Placement for further consideration.
4. Any negative remark in this regard made by any faculty or warden against any student will make him/her
ineligible for the entire campus placement process. Besides, Any student against whom more than one warning letter is issued will not be allowed to appear in campus interview.
5. If a student is placed in any of the P.S.U’s, then the placement is over for him/her.
6. Any student having any dues in terms of any fees, will not be allowed to appear in campus Recruitment.
7. All students must keep their identity card with them at the time of PPT/Written Test/GD/PI and produce the same when demanded by the visiting team or T&P Cell Staff.
8. A min of 75% attendance in training is mandatory to sit for placement.
*Blacklisted: A candidate is blacklisted if:
1. The candidate submits his/her willingness to participate in any on-campus or off-campus placement
recruitment drive and thereby fails to present himself/herself on the day of the placement talk (PPT)
without prior approval.
2. Any kind of misbehavior/complaints are reported by the company officials/T&P Cell Staff regarding the candidate.
Relating to General Rules:
1. It is mandatory for all the students in proper college uniform during the recruitment process either physical or virtual.
2. All the students should carry a document folder with 2 copies of updated CV, Original documents, passport size photographs and a good pen.
3. All the students should mention the details of your internships in your CV and explain it in your interviews. Internships play a crucial role in fresher recruitments.
4. All students are responsible to stay in constant touch with Training & Placement Coordinators for details and updates regarding Placement Matters.
5. It is mandatory for all the eligible non placed students to participate in all the on-campus placement
Relating to Code of Conduct:
1. Training & Placement Faculty coordinators only hold the sole right to deal with the Training & Placement matters (Internal or External)
2. Only with the special permission of the Training & Placement officer any other student may deal with
Training & Placement matters.
3. All post job-offer communication between student and company should be channelized through the
4. Direct communications with the company officials is not allowed.
5. It is mandatory for the students to register in the company to participate in the placement process of the
6. Attendance in PPT is mandatory after registration, to be eligible for further placement process.
7. Students proceeding after the PPT for the next step in the selection process of the company cannot quit in between. If a student quits in between, then he/she will be debarred and will not be allowed to appear in any other further placement event.
8. Any kind of misbehavior/complaints reported by the company officials will be taken seriously and if proven, the student will be debarred from future campus placements/Blacklisted**.
Policy Regarding Participation in placement activities:
For more clarification we make the following categories:
Super Dream Companies
10 LPA and above
up to 3 LPA
1. Students who are placed in Super Dream companies are not eligible for further Campus placements.
2. Students who are placed in Dream companies are only eligible for Super Dream Companies. Non CS/IT students are eligible for Core Regular Companies if they are placed in a non-core company.
3. Students who are placed in Regular Companies are only eligible for dream and super dream companies. Non CS/IT students are eligible for core average companies if they are placed in their non-core companies.
4. Students who are placed in average companies are eligible for regular, dream and super dream companies.
5. Any selected students cannot participate in same category again. Only Non CS/IT students can participate in core companies if they are placed in non-core company.
1. It is mandatory for all eligible students (excluding those who have already secured placements) to participate in ‘on-campus’ recruitment drive.
2. The fore mentioned criterion is not applicable for any P.S.U. All eligible students may participate.
3. If any candidate submits his/her willingness to participate in any on-campus or off-campus placement recruitment drive and thereby fails to present himself/herself on the day of the pre-placement talk (PPT), then he/she is likely to be blacklisted** from the training & Placement.
4. Minimum 75% Attendance in Training is Mandatory for all students.
5. All fees dues must be cleared for a student to be eligible for placement.
6. If any candidate is blacklisted from the Training & Placement Cell, then he/she will not be allowed to participate in any of the placement drives throughout the academic year.
The policy is subjected to change at a later stage at the discretion of the Training & Placement Cell. The Changes made, if any, at a later stage will be notified to all concerned.